- Asthma Hospitalizations and Pediatric Asthma
- Allergy & Asthma Network-Mothers of Asthmatics: Information about living with a child with asthma
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology: General information about asthma and allergies
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology: General information about asthma and information about where to find an allergist
- American Lung Association: Information about a variety of lung diseases and ailments
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, New England Chapter: Asthma services in New England
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Information about the National Asthma Control Program
- Environmental Council of States: National asthma efforts through the Coalitions to Address Asthma
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: Environmental concerns related to asthma
- Global Initiative for Asthma: Information about global asthma management and prevention strategies
- National Environmental Public Health Tracking: To view the National Environmental Public Health Tracking website (link to specific content site coming)
- National Heart Lung Blood Institute: General information about lung disease
- Asthma Regional Council of New England: Asthma initiatives in New England
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health: Statewide asthma projects
- Center for Health Information and Analysis: Information about Health Care Finance and Policy in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Essential School Health Services Program Ongoing school health service systems development and technical assistance to the Commonwealth’s 351 public school districts
- Birth Defects
- U.S. CDC Birth Defects: Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website that provides birth defects information and resources
- National Environmental Public Health Tracking: View the National Environmental Public Health Tracking website
- National Birth Defects Prevention Network: National birth defects surveillance reports and other information.
- March of Dimes: Non-profit organization providing information on pregnancy, prematurity, birth defects, and more
- International Clearinghouse for Birth Defects Surveillance and Research: WHO-affiliated global birth defects initiative
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development: National Institute of Health center for birth defects information and research
- National Birth Defects Prevention Study: A collaboration between CDC and birth defects programs across the U.S. to find the causes of birth defects
- Massachusetts Birth Defects Monitoring Program: Information on birth defect monitoring in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Center for Birth Defects Research and Prevention: Information on the Massachusetts Birth Defects Registry
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health Zika Virus Information: Information about the Zika Virus
- Care Coordination for Children with Special Health Care Needs: Information on and referrals to community services
- National Environmental Public Health Tracking: To view the National Environmental Public Health Tracking website (link to specific content site coming)
- American Cancer Society: General cancer information
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO): General cancer information
- Investigating Suspected Cancer Clusters and Responding to Community Concerns Guidelines from CDC and the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists: Provides information on guidelines for cancer cluster investigations: Provides information on guidelines for cancer cluster investigations
- U.S. CDC National Center for Environmental Health: Cancer cluster information
- National Cancer Institute: General cancer information
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health/Bureau of Environmental Health: Provides a coordinated response for residents on environmental health issues
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health/Bureau of Environmental Health/Cancer in Massachusetts Information Sheet: Provides an overview of general cancer information and how cancer is monitored in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health/Bureau of Environmental Health/Environmental Health Investigations: Provides information on environmental health investigations
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health/Office of Data Management and Outcomes Assessment/Massachusetts Cancer Registry: Responsible for the collection of information regarding all new diagnoses of cancer in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Comprehensive Cancer Prevention & Control Network: Provides a collaborative process through which a community and its partners pool resources to reduce the burden of cancer.
- Wellness Guide for Cancer Survivors: A guide to improve quality of life after cancer treatment
Cancer and the Environment
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry ToxFAQs: Toxicity summaries for hazardous substances
- Pew Environmental Health Commission Report: America’s Environmental Health Gap: A report issued in 2000 that addresses the need for EPHT
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Information on carbon monoxide from the CDC
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: Information from U.S. EPA on carbon monoxide's impact on indoor air quality.
- Executive Office of Public Safety and Security (EOPSS): Carbon monoxide safety tips and information, including a consumer guide to CO regulations in MA.
- Childhood Lead Poisoning
- U.S. CDC Lead Poisoning Prevention Program: Provides information on the federal lead poisoning prevention program
- U.S. CDC Lead Program Grants: Lists state and local lead poisoning prevention programs
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ‘s environmental sources of lead: Comprehensive website with information on health effects, sources, regulations, and government contacts on lead in paint, dust and soil
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development: Describes information for reducing exposure to lead in the home
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry ToxFAQs for Lead: Fact sheet answers the most frequently asked health questions (FAQs) about lead
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences: Information for the public and educators on the hazards of lead and programs for reducing exposure, including research studies
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program: Provides information on blood lead screening requirements and information on lead poisoning prevention
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- COPD National Action Plan: Provides a comprehensive framework for action by those affected by COPD and those who care about reducing its burden.
- CDC Framework for COPD Prevention: Developed by the CDC with other federal, academic and community partners, this report provides a framework that could be used by the public health community to address COPD as an important public health issue.
- CDC COPD State Fact Sheet: Information on reported prevalence of COPD among adults in Massachusetts by age, race/ethnicity, sex, employment status, education level, household income, marital status, smoking status, and asthma history.
- American Lung Association: Leading organization working to improve lung health and prevent lung disease.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute COPD Learn More Breath Better ® Program: Information to increase COPD awareness and reach people who have been diagnosed with COPD as well as health care providers.
- Massachusetts Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Program: Information on tobacco use prevention.
- MDP/BEH Logan Airport Health Study: Information on the respiratory and cardiovascular health impacts of Logan Airport on residents of 17 communities located within a 5-mile radius of the airport (May 2017).
- Climate Change
- U.S. CDC Climate and Health Program: This program examines the link between climate and health to best address the health problems related to the changing climate
- U.S. CDC Climate Ready States and Cities Initiative: The website for the Climate Ready States and Cities Initiative which includes links to projects for other states
- U.S. Global Change Research Program: The U.S. Global Change Research Program coordinates and integrates the work of multiple Federal agencies to better advance the science related to the changing environment and it's impacts on all sectors of society
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change: This is the website of the leading international body on climate change that was set up by the United Nations. This group releases the assessments on the state of the global climate for use by policy makers. Their assessments are important because they're influential and a good baseline for the extent of our scientific understanding of climate change
- U.S. EPA Climate Change: The EPA's website has plenty of well organized information on climate change. The links include both human health impacts and ecological impacts. There is also some information on what individuals can do to reduce their impact on the climate, as well as links to current U.S. regulatory initiatives
- Reid et al 2009: Mapping Community Determinants of Heat Vulnerability
- Reid et al 2012: Evaluation of a Heat Vulnerability index on Abnormally Hot Days: An Environmental Public Tracking Study
- FEMA FIRM Data Q3: FEMA FIRM mapping data from 1997
- FEMA FIRM Data Federal National Flood Hazard Data: FEMA FIRM mapping data from the recent update and information on current update status
- National Climatic Data Center Climate Change FAQs: This website from the National Climatic Data Center within the U.S. National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration is a great source for answering basic questions about Climate Change and includes helpful graphs and descriptions of the evidence that the climate is changing
- American Public Health Association (APHA) Environmental Health: This is the American Public Health Association's environmental webpage which includes climate change information and a climate change guidebook and public health fact sheet.
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO): ASTHO is helping states prepare for the possibility of health effects related to climate change including building climate change capacity. Webinars of topics related to health impacts of climate change are available on this website.
- Health Canada's Climate Change: Canada's Public Health site discusses climate change and its public health impacts.
- National Association of County and City Health Officials Climate Change: This site is very similar in content to the APHA website. It also provides links to different local health websites and shows how they are responding to the broad impacts of climate change.
- United Nations Climate Change Portal: This site shows how different parts of the world are affected by climate change, shows related agreements between countries, and has an overview of the issues.
- NOAA Sea Level Rise and Coastal Flooding Impacts mapping tool: This site allows you to visualize flooding of an area based on projected sea level rise.
- USGS Groundwater Resources of Cape Cod: A bibliography of USGS reports on the groundwater resources of Cape Cod and adjacent areas of southeastern Massachusetts.
- Resilience and Adaptation in New England
- The impacts of Climate Change on Human Health in the United States: A Scientific Assessment
- Climate Ready Boston
- Cambridge Vulnerability Assessment
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Climate Change: This is a page with Massachusetts-specific information, including reporting information, regulatory information and general climate change information.
- Massachusetts Climate Change Adaptation Report: Link to read or download the complete MA EOEEA Climate Change Adaptation Report. The executive summary includes key predictions and there is a chapter on Human Health and Welfare
- MA DEP Climate Change: This is a page with MA specific information, including emissions reporting information, regulatory information and general climate change information
- MA Global Warming Solutions Act: This is the full text of the 2009 Global Warming Solutions Act
- MA Department of Energy Resources: The Department of Energy Resources tracks and supports the use of renewable energy, energy efficiency, and other emissions reducing efforts in the state
- Cities and Towns Comprehensive Information: Link to a Massachusetts Government webpage with more information on the 351 communities in the state
- Massachusetts Health Officers Association: Official website of the MA Health Officers Association
- Massachusetts Environmental Health Assocation: Official website of the MA Environmental Health Association
- Massachusetts Assocation of Public Health Nurses: Official website of the MA Public Health Nurses Association
- Massachusetts Public Health Assocation: Official website of the MA Public Health Association
- Franklin Regional Council of Governments: Franklin Region's official COG website
- Western Massachusetts READY: Western MA's Rapid Emergency Action Depends on You website for Emergency Preparedness
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency : Official website of the MA Emergency Management Agency
- City of Boston Office of Emergency Management: Official website of the City of Boston's Office of Emergency Management
- Boston Public Health Commission: Homepage of the Boston Public Health Commission
- Berkshire County Boards of Health Association: Official website of the Berkshire County Boards of Health Association
- Official website of the Hampden County Health Coalition: Official website for Hampden County Health officials
- Official website of the Hampshire Public Health Preparedness Coalition: Hampshire Public Health Preparedness Coalition website
- North Shore/Cape Ann Local Emergency Response Teams: North Shore and Cape Ann local emergency response information
- Metropolitan Area Planning Commission Climate Preparedness Resources for Municipalities
- Metropolitan Area Planning Commission Metro Mayors Coalition
- Drinking water
- ATSDR ToxFAQs for arsenic: Arsenic exposure health information
- EPA fact sheet for arsenic: Describes where arsenic comes from, how you can be exposed to it, and the type of health effects from exposure
- ATSDR Factsheet on atrazine: Describes what atrazine is, how it is use, and how it can enter drinking water
- Atrazine Updates: Describes the atrazine monitoring program
- Basic information about atrazine in drinking water: EPA description of atrazine and its health effects when found in drinking water
- ATSDR Factsheet on DEHP: Describes what DEHP is, how it is use, and how it can enter drinking water
- Basic information about DEHP in drinking water: EPA description of DEHP and its health effects when found in drinking water
- Envirofacts: Safe Drinking Water Information System: Search for drinking water violations in your area
- Stage 1 and 2 Disinfectants and Disinfection bi-products rule: Describes monitoring requirements for disinfection byproducts
- ATSDR ToxFAQs for lead: General FAQ for lead and its health effects
- EPA Information on Lead: Where lead comes from, how you can be exposed to it, and the type of health effects from exposure
- Quick Reference Guide for the Lead and Copper Rule: Describes monitoring requirements for lead
- ATSDR Case Studies in Environmental Medicine: Nitrates: ATSDR ToxFAQs for Nitrates and Nitrites: Basic factsheet describing what nitrates/nitrites are, how they may enter drinking water, and what health effects may occur from exposure
- EPA Factsheet for Nitrates/Nitrites:: Where nitrate comes from, how you can be exposed to it, and the type of health effects from exposure
- Standardized Monitoring Framework: Describes monitoring requirements for chemical contaminants, including nitrates
- ATSDR Factsheet on tetrachloroethene: Describes what tetrachloroethene is, how it is use, and how it can enter drinking water
- Basic information about PCE in drinking water: EPA description of tetracholorethene and its health effects when found in drinking water
- Consumer confidence reports: Learn about the quality of drinking water in your community
- ATSDR Factsheet on tricholorethene: Describes what tricholorethene is, how it is use, and how it can enter drinking water
- Basic information about TCE in drinking water: EPA description of tricholorethene and its health effects when found in drinking water
- Consumer confidence reports: Learn about the quality of drinking water in your community
- Food Processors and Distributors
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA): Provides federal food manufacturing regulations and food safety guidance and news and information on a variety of food safety topics including regulatory changes, product recalls and alerts, cooperative programs, etc.
- Interstate Shellfish Sanitation Conference (ISSC): Provides verification that a dealer is certified for interstate sales and information about requirements and regulations for a dealer to be included on the Interstate Shellfish Shippers list (ISSL)
- National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments (NCIMS): Provides verification that a dairy-product processor is certified for interstate sales, gives information about dairy standards and regulations nationwide, and provides licensing information and directions for new businesses
- Massachusetts Food Protection Program (FPP): Provides information on obtaining licenses to process and/or distribute food in Massachusetts; access to FPP regulations and policies for seafood/shellfish and milk/dairy; general food manufacturing and distribution; and a variety of food safety topics
- Heat Stress
- NOAA Heat Wave Brochure: Describes heat-related illness symptoms, first aid, and safety tips; provides information on the National Weather Service Heat Index Program; gives national statistics on heat-related mortality
- OSHA Occupational Heat Exposure pages: Occupational Safety and Health Administration pages with heat-related illness and first aid information specific to workers as well as industry specific resources and standards
- OSHA's Campaign to Prevent Heat Illness in Outdoor Workers: Educational resources and information on preventing heat illness in outdoor workers
- CDC National EPHT Climate Change pages: Landing page for the National Environmental Public Health Tracking pages on climate change related indicators including extreme heat days and events, national heat stress hospitalization data, heat vulnerability measures, mortality data, and temperature distribution by county
- Extreme Heat pages at CDC: CDC’s emergency preparedness and response pages related to extreme heat
- Health Impact Assessments
- Health Impact Project: National initiative to promote HIA practice, provides a directory of HIAs conducted in the US
- Human Impact Partners: Non-profit organization that conducts HIA
- Society of Practitioners of Health Impact Assessment (SOPHIA): Global HIA organization
- SOPHIA's Minimum Elements and Practice Standards for Health Impact Assessment: Standards for conducting an HIA
- CDC National EPHT HIA: Information about EPHT and HIA
- Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC) HIA page: Regional planning agency's information on HIA
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health: Examples of HIAs conducted by MDPH
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health Bureau of Environmental Health: HIA of MassDOT's Grounding McGrath Study
- Heart Attack
- American Heart Association: Information on risk factors and coronary heart disease
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) survey data: Prevalence and trends data for cardiovascular disease (after choosing a location, select Class = “Chronic Health Indicators” and cardiovascular disease will be shown as an option under Topics)
- CDC Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention: Information on risk factors for heart disease and stroke along with resources for data, statistics, maps, and publications
- Healthy People 2020: Heart Disease and Stroke: Information on heart disease and stroke from the Healthy People Initiative of the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP). Healthy People provides science-based, 10-year national objectives for improving the health of all Americans
- National Environmental Public Health Tracking content page for heart disease: Contains information on heart disease and the environment as well as tools for searching national data
- U.S. EPA Particulate Matter: Information on impacts of particulate matter on health and environment
- Massachusetts Community Health Information Profile (MassCHIP): Provides access to health and social indicators in Massachusetts
- MDPH page on Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention and Control: Information on heart disease and stroke in Massachusetts
- Indoor Air Quality
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Introduction to Indoor Air provides general information on indoor air pollutants and health
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Air Cleaners and Air Filters in Homes includes guidance about portable air cleaners and on HVAC and furnace filters commonly used in homes
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Asbestos page has general information about asbestos sources and exposure
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Flood Cleanup includes information on how to cleanup and protect indoor air quality after flooding occurs in a home
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Formaldehyde for information on understanding formaldehyde sources and exposure
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Mold provides resources about mold and moisture for homes, schools, multifamily and commercial buildings.
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Radon website provides information on radon to renters, homeowners, builders, and contractors on the importance of testing for radon.
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Homes offers resources for understanding indoor air quality in a home.
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Schools provides information on indoor air quality in schools.
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Offices & Other Large Buildings website includes information for understanding large building.
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Promoting Good Prenatal Health: Air Pollution and Pregnancy provides information to pregnant women and new mothers
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Indoor Air Pollution: An Introduction for Health Professionals includes information for understanding indoor air related health concerns and exposures
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry: Environmental Health and Education – Possible Sources of Indoor Air Pollution continuing education resource for health professionals
- National Pesticides Information Center provides information on pest and pesticides.
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health: Indoor Air Quality Program webpage that provides information on sources of indoor air pollution, guidance and fact sheets, and reports.
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health: Radon Unit webpage provides contact information and facts about radon.
- MDPH: Childhood Lead Poisoning Program
- MA DPH: Community Sanitation Program webpage provides information on housing and bed bugs.
- Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources: Pesticide Program provides information and resources about pests and pesticides.
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection provides general information and regulations about asbestos, database for looking of historic and on-going projects, and notification forms to report asbestos work.
- Massachusetts Department of Labor and Standards Asbestos Safety Program provides information on hiring a certified asbestos consultants and contractors, as well as asbestos requirements for schools.
- Federal Geographic Data Committee (FGDC): Organization devoted to promoting the coordinated development, use, sharing, and dissemination of geospatial data
- Executive Order 12906: Mandates that any federal agencies or those that receive federal funding must use the FGDC metadata standard when describing geospatial datasets
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO): Organization that works on standardizing many processes worldwide
- The National Information Standards Organization (NISO): Non-profit association that identifies, develops, maintains, and publishes technical standards to manage information in a changing and ever-more digital environment
- NISO Guide to Understanding Metadata: Guide book by a non-profit association accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) that develops and publishes technical standards for the digital environment
- Outdoor Air Quality
- U.S. EPA Integrated Compliance Information System (ICIS) for Air: Contains data regarding regulated Clean Air Act stationary sources and their compliance records
- U.S. EPA AirNow site with national air quality information: Air quality forecasts for the United States
- U.S. EPA Air Compare: Local air quality information
- U.S. EPA Air Toxics Web Site: Information on toxic air pollutants
- U.S. EPA Air Trends: Air quality trends for the criteria air pollutants
- U.S. EPA Ambient Monitoring and Technology Information Center: Information on ambient air quality monitoring programs
- U.S. EPA Clean Air Act: Information on the Clean Air Act
- U.S. EPA Criteria Air Pollutants: Information on the criteria air pollutants
- U.S. EPA National Air Quality and Emissions Trends Report: Current emissions trends data
- U.S. EPA National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS): Summary of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for the criteria air pollutants
- U.S. EPA Office of Air and Radiation: Information on the Office of Air and Radiation and regulations for controlling air pollution and radiation exposure
- U.S. EPA Report on the Environment: Report on status of and trends in the quality of the nation’s environment, including air
- U.S. EPA Tribal Air Quality: Information from the tribal air program at U.S. EPA
- U.S. EPA Urban Strategy: Framework for addressing air toxics emissions in urban areas
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP): Air quality information for Massachusetts
- MassDEP Air Quality On-line: Current air quality data and information for Massachusetts at the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP)
- Air Pollutants in Massachusetts: Toxics, lead, haze, acid rain, and other air pollutants monitored by MassDEP
- National Air Quality Standards: Does Massachusetts air quality meet Federal Standards
- Criteria Air Pollutants: Learn about six common air pollutants that are found everywhere and emitted from a range of sources: homes, motor vehicles, industry, power plants, and more.
- View Annual Air Quality Reports from MassDEP Federal Standards
- U.S. EPA Ozone Standard: Information on air quality standards for ozone
- U.S. EPA 8-hr Ozone Designations: Information about whether Massachusetts and other states have attained the 8-hour ground-level ozone standard
- Ozone in Massachusetts: Long-term trends, health effects, and more information on particulate matter in Massachusetts from MassDEP
- Criteria Air Pollutants: Learn about ozone and other common air pollutants that are found everywhere and emitted from a range of sources: homes, motor vehicles, industry, power plants,and more.
- Pediatric Diabetes
- American Association of Diabetes Educators: Homepage for the American Association of Diabetes Educators who work to help health professionals to deliver diabetes education, management, and support
- American Diabetes Association (ADA): The website for the ADA who work to prevent and cure diabetes and improve the lives of those affected by diabetes
- CDC Diabetes Public Health Resources: The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's homepage regarding diabetes
- The Environmental Determinants of Diabetes in the Young (TEDDY): An international study looking into the etiology of type 1 diabetes
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (JDRF): The website for JDRF who funds type 1 diabetes research
- National Diabetes Education Program: A joint program with NIH and CDC that educates people about diabetes
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases of the National Institutes of Health (NIDDK): Homepage for NIDDK and the National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse regarding research and resources about diabetes
- Diabetes Prevention and Control Program (DPCP): Information on Massachusetts Health and Human Services' statewide program to improve access to diabetes care and increase education
- U.S. EPA "Air Quality Criteria for Particulate Matter": Information on air quality standards for particulate matter
- U.S. EPA Particulate Matter Web Site: Information on particulate matter
- Particulate Matter in Massachusetts: Long-term trends, health effects, and more information on particulate matter in Massachusetts from MassDEP
- Criteria Air Pollutants: Learn about particle pollution and other common air pollutants that are found everywhere and emitted from a range of sources: homes, motor vehicles, industry, power plants, and more.
- CDC Radon in the Home: The Center for Disease Control's page about radon in the home
- CRCPD Reducing the Risk From Radon: Information and Interventions: Developed by the Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors, this guide was designed to furnish health care providers with the information they need to reduce their patients' exposures to radon
- EPA Radon: The Environmental Protection Agency's main page on radon, with many informational links and resources
- EPA Citizen's Guide to Radon: The EPA's Citizen's Guide to Radon, a thorough guide about radon, health and radon mitigation
- EPA Home Buyer's and Seller's Guide to Radon: An EPA publication discussing radon guidelines for people interested in buying or selling homes
- EPA Webinar: Radon in Schools: What You Need to Know to Properly Manage Radon in Your School
- ANSI/AARST Radon Standards: relevant to schools include: (1) AARST/ANSI Protocol for Conducting Measurements of Radon and Radon Decay Products in Schools and Large buildings; (2)AARST/ANSI Radon Mitigation Standards For Schools and Large Buildings; and (3)AARST/ANSI Soil Gas Control Systems in New Construction of Buildings (which would apply to new schools)
- National Environmental Public Health Tracking content page for radon: Contains information about radon and health, radon testing, and resources
- Massachusetts Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Program : Information and resources for Massachusetts residents interested in quitting smoking
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health Indoor Air Quality Program: The Bureau of Environmental Health's Indoor Air Quality program
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health Radon Assessment Unit: The Bureau of Environmental Health's Radon Assessment Unit
- Recreational Water
- US EPA: Website for US EPA's Beaches Program
- Reproductive Outcomes
- CDC’s Division of Reproductive Health: This website describes the publications and statistics available from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control's Division of Reproductive Health
- March of Dimes: Information is available on helping mothers have full-term pregnancies and on research on problems that can threaten the health of a baby
- National Institute of Health (NIH): A source of information on a wide range of health topics, drugs and supplements, and educational tutorials/videos
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health; Bureau of Health Information, Statistics, Research, and Evaluation; Division of Research and Epidemiology: For information on the many state programs on perinatal and family health